- to provide a better experience, information collected via cookies is anonymous
- when you sign up to our newsletter, data are processed by the best Mailing-list online services
- data are used only for sending the material and are not sold to anyone!
EXTENDED POLICY AND DATA PROCESSING
This website uses technical cookies and third-party cookies.
Technical cookies are used to::
- remember if you have already subscribed to our newsletter (so as not to ask you to do it again)
- Social networks (see section 4)
3. Comments and Requests
Our website is open to comments, which require an email and a name. These data are managed within my hosting (Aruba). Similarly, there are several pages where you can submit a request via email. Also in this case the mail is handled by the hosting service I chose (Aruba) and I will use data (email) to respond to your requests. As already said, I am the data controller and supervisor and data are not sold to third parties (unless I am expressly authorised to do so).
4. Social Networks
5. Data Processing
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information provided will be used for the following purposes: sending information material
- Methods of Data Processing: by electronic means.
- Providing the required data is mandatory and failure to provide such data will compromise the execution of the contract, in whole or in part.
- You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists and newsletters at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of every email sent by us.